A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Milk is a gateway drug to whiskey. Quit being ignorant people. Cannabis was made illegal not because it was bad but because it was good. If you believe anything other than that you are brainwashed. This is a beautiful picture of Gods work. Try leaving the matrix and understand that anything God made is for a purpose. We know what plants are deadly so why are they not illegal? Only the plants that God made to heal and help mankind are illegal. Open your minds folks.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Our bodies have an endocannabinoid system to utile cannabis as a plant to put our bodies in homeostasis. Dont believe me? Educate yourself!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it