Only people mentioned by @Trump4us123 in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Patriot America to his Publication

He Belived

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Gospel Singer, Music Producer, Song Writer, Composer, Actor, Fashion Designer, Car Designer & Evangelist.

Romans 6:3-5 (KJV)
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

To be Baptized into Jesus Christ is to be Baptized into his death . That's the significance . But there you have the thief on the cross dying with Jesus because he died believing in Jesus . He's already on the cross paying for his own iniquities and yet , BELIEVED. And would be buried like Jesus BUT IN CHRIST and so demons can't touch him. The wages of sin is death . Jesus died for us , but the thief died for his iniquities BELIEVING. That's why Jesus accepted him in because Jesus was going to the dead to preach SALVATION, to save the souls trapped in death

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Change comes from the heart. 🙏❤🙏

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

He believed Jesus, and became a friend of God.
Not about works, but about love. The thief chose God in that moment, and spiritually in his heart was changed in that moment.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Jesus came to save the entire human race. Anyone with mutual love for others and love for God can be saved and instructed in the hereafter. We are all immortal souls and children of God.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️