ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Cruising.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

GEORGE NEWS played Bill Cooper stream last night. He's talking about JFK Jr.'s plane crash at timestamp.

https://youtu.be/Tw9lOz1ASFs?t=1113

They're doing a Part 2 tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebuu4t7SAIQ

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

They cut the tape when Joe M starts to speak...🤭

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

I listened to it and when it cut, I just found where it picked up again, but I did not hear Joe M. Do you think there is a link where I can find that portion?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

The guys that gets cut is Tod Burgandy (something like that) exact same voice as Joe M...
I dont know where you can find the missing part maybe George posted it in part 2 I have not listened to it yet

Part 2 didn't have anything new. It was 30 minutes long, but he is posting tonight at 9:15 ET

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Part two was quite interesting with Milton Cooper giving red pills back in 1999 and asking people to think for themselves...
Lets see what George is posting tonight....

Yes, there were a few things he said he didn't say in Part 1. Short memory due to fluoride

(1) Show this thread