Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Back then, Coke had real sugar in it like the Mexican cokes do now.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Is that the snake oil salesman in the background?

Speaking of Coke… Who here remembers that Coca-Cola has ALWAYS had tbe hyphen in the middle as I just displayed?! Now the hyphen is in the same spot but up atop the a instead of in the middle and if you go look at old pictures and antiques and stuff… its not in the center it’s at the top! I know for a fact it was always smack dab in the center/middle!!! Mandela Effect anyone?! Tell me I’m not thee only one!?

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

The mexi coke is the best , my favorite !
I’m having trouble these couple of months finding it 👎. that pic is great , a slice of Americana , like baseball hot dogs apple pie and chevrolet (n coke ), even though
i hate the company i love the coca cola

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication

😬😁fresh pure cane sugar in that stuff...................

(1) Show this thread

God,Family,Country WWG1WGA #HoldTheLine

😡once in awhile.....I do buy mexican coke...why do we put HFCS in ours!!!!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Pure cane sugar. We
love Mexico!

Fauci was born in 1940. He would be early twenties, plausible....

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Kim, I'm re-reading on the books in my husband's vast Trump book library. Sat down for the first chapter. I had forgotten all about this part! Have a look when you can catch a free moment.#KennedySunday

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

hmmm return nails to the carpenters?
jesus was a carpenter
… kind of like returning power back to the people👀

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

so John F. Kennedy Jr.. died but John Kennedy is alive... been watching GeorgeNews lately and the live chats (which are NOT saved) are telling... He had us lisen to William Cooper's perspective and telling of the plane "crash".

(5) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Nothing quite like old/Mexican coke from a glass bottle.

You made me laugh ... I was thinking the same thing.
"Did they have Mexican coke back then?" LOL

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

We went to farmers market in Raleigh yesterday. There were two sections of produce. One were “local” farmers. All their products were definitely store bought as they had tomatoes etc. and all boxes said bioengineering. And proudly grown in USA. I went to bulk Mexican section and all boxes said product of mexico and organic no bioengineering.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

They do have local farmers out there too.. Just have to find them.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Mexican coke used to be American coke

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

so the cane sugar is the difference

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

so the cane sugar is the difference

(2) Show this thread

looks like Fauci behind him.

Precious!😘❤️⭐

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Had real cane sugar not the industrial waste HFCS plus still had active cocaine (tiny amounts still addictive) And like their commercials it really was the real thing. I honestly think the flat Pepsi woops I mean new coke was a scam so we wouldn't notice the change. Mexican coke is more like the real thing was. Nothing else comes close. At first we had to go to a pharmacy to get them. That is where the "soda jerks" started out. A much simpler time.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

I was wondering whether it still has cocaine in it. One of my uncle's wives became addicted to it and ended up dying. I attribute it to the amount of coke she drank daily. In fact, I think it was the only liquid she consumed

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Kim...you always have the BEST#KennedySunday photos that I have never seen!

I look forward to your Sunday Shares! 🤣❤️
(For Real, I do).

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Thank you!
Happy you enjoy them.♥️

(1) Show this thread

☺️In the sixties, all the coke had cane sugar. So much better.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

😁

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

:)

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

hopefully cherry coke lol never had mexican coke yet

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

😉100% cane sugar