My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

Glad We made it, I was beginning to wonder after a lifetime of knowing humanity was headed down the wrong path! Love has always been the way!❤️

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

はい!わたしたちはすばらしい時代に生きています。愛の勝利。それは地球の解放につながった♥

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Angel feather555 to her Publication

It’s time to rebalance the planets vibrational equalibrium with an infusion of Feminal Energy! ❤️
Our First Lady is The Embodyment of Femininity, an Angel sent to endure public msm critisizms from demons as She exhibits Love, Encouragement, Grace, Intellgence, Compassion, Loyalty & Devotion to Being The Absolute BEST! ❤️
#BEBEST#happyeaster🙏
Thank You Warrior Princesses, All Our Patriot Warrior Ladies are Spiritual Warriors of The Highest Order! ⚔️👸⚔️

I like her! I think she was dispatched from space. I think there are many other people dispatched to protect the earth. I love BE BEST♥♥♥

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Happy Easter to All Our Warrior Princesses Across The Universe, We LOVE YOU Dearly! ❤️🌏❤️

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

The look on that DEMON Popes face is priceless

(1) Show this thread

はい!人間の本来の力を取り戻す時が来ました!たくさんの画像をありがとうございました。しかし、私は英語を読むことができません。しかし、私は画像からそれを得る。愛と正義 ♥♥♥