DO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN GOD/SOURCE AND GOVERNMENT?

YES. I know that you do not want to hear this.

All ruling politicians, Church leaders (such as pope) or royalty are FALSE IDOLS. You cannot hold any man (or woman) to have power or superiority. THIS IS VERY SIMPLE.

In addition, those organizations, secret societies and corporations are PRINCIPALITIES, which are the enemy of God/Source.

If you fight with God, you have to fight against these. You cannot appease them, look the other way or play compliant for self-preservation. This may not be your preference. but it is TRUTH!

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK

I pledge allegiance to the flag of my divine individual sovereignty. it signifies that no man has authority over me for anything. i will fearlessly and mortally defend all my birthright freedoms. my divine right comes from direct connection to God. with unconditional love for all. This love includes justice and karma where needed. and so it is.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

. πŸ™πŸΌ
Happy Easter Martin to You and Yours! πŸ₯°πŸ’«πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN Matthew❣️πŸ”₯β£οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›I agree! "TAKE YOUR POWER BACK"

Don't not let anyone else tell you what to believe in, that is your choice, your voice, and your belief!

Happy Easter! And God Bless!!!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

So true, and put into words so perfectly. This is exactly why I find I have no family or friends. But with GOD, Im never alone or bored. Im perfectly happy. πŸ™β€οΈ

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

I took a couple of years to learn who I was.
I found nothing wrong with me.
🀣
I learned other people were the problem
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I identify with being perfect 🀣

(2) Show this thread