🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I cannot and will not wish anyone "Happy Easter" It saddens me and I cannot understand why the church is so deceived and blind to who Easter/Ishtar is. They are acknowledging and celebrating the goddess of sexuality and fertility along with all her disgusting bloody eggs and rabbits... I celebrate the resurrection of my living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

I concur but it gives us a reason to educate the masses of one of the greatest deceptions

I am one person and my efforts are not popular even among my own family but I can't sit back and accept it. I guess David was one little shepherd boy but God gave him victory in slaying the giant that mocked the God of Israel.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Amen! Glory be to God in the Highest!