Welp looks like I'm up first, anyone else?
GodSpeed.
Scare Event necessary.
Family means everything.

Only people mentioned by @Drewski in this post can reply

In response Drewski to his Publication

Can someone explain to me why so many follow this account, repost it, and believe Shane is God? I have read the post a lot and so far found nothing to convince me he is nothing more than an ordinary man. I do hope someone can enlighten me.

A friend of mine (he would know) dis tell me 3 years ago, NY was first…then California (where i am)#WatchCalifornia

A friend of mine (he would know) dis tell me 3 years ago, NY was first…then California (where i am)#WatchCalifornia

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers to you and everyone throughout the world.
You Got This !!!
Two perfect words ....... God Wins ;)

here

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

SC East coast here, Let's go!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Europe, 6 hrs ahead...

Patriot🇺🇸 Love dogs🐕 MAGA🇺🇸

yes east coast here

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

🙋🏼‍♀️