ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Cruising.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

GEORGE NEWS played Bill Cooper stream last night. He's talking about JFK Jr.'s plane crash at timestamp.

https://youtu.be/Tw9lOz1ASFs?t=1113

They're doing a Part 2 tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebuu4t7SAIQ

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

...”Centered about 17 miles Southwest of Martha’s Vineyard.”🤔🍿⚡️

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

this will help you as well

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I watched it. I think I understand what is going on very clearly

gotcha only trying to help

I always appreciate new information. I guess I didn't understand "this will help you as well" because I shared it with others and of course watched it myself. No worries.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Is that supposed to be our DNA strand? I'm going to watch the video, started it, but obviously that's going to take time. Thank you for sending me the link.

(1) Show this thread