This is awesome... Hope Dr Z comes out with more evidence about HCQ/Ivermectin and their benefits for Covid and other diseases.

Only people mentioned by @Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

I saved this screenshot 2 years ago

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The real OG

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

The Russia connection was in our faces all along. Dr. Z is a badass
I LOVE THIS GAME

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

May God continue to Bless and Protect Dr. Zelenko!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

GOD BLESS Dr Z. He kept everyone in my family out of the hospital. We were very sick but none of us had to be hospitalized with his knowledge and supplements. He is a good man of GOD.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Glad to know someone who benefited from his protocol!

(1) Show this thread