Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Am i the only one who unaccountably loves chuck grassley like a grandpa i never had? He seems to almost make up for the existence of chuch shumer...

In response True to her Publication

maybe there is something to that, candace owen makes up for joy reid, mark meadows for paul ryan, clarence thomas, for ginsberg and so on?

(1) Show this thread

1291 days between Q and Grassley
💧1291 4/28/18
💧 talks about arrests

3 pics

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Hope we all remember we never got in this to have something to show. To do what is right simply because it is right.

(1) Show this thread

💧2344
10/4/18 lined up on the Qclock with 4/16/22
💥

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

I AM READY

Clean up time, ready

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

LFG!!!

Those who are unaware are unaware of being unaware. Freedom does not come with a price. It comes with the dispelling of illusions. WWG1WGA

10-4

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

palace house cleaning....hwfg

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Posting to see if this comes out in correct size. Will delete if not!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

Just saw your post being shared with excitement over on telegram and hopped over here to see the original. I remember Grassley posting about “Beth” before, too. Very, very interesting! 🥰🧐

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

When Q says to meme, we MEME

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

All caps=?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Any other comms in this message?

Who is Beth?

vacuum cleaner= ?

what about the picture?

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

I wonder about that as well. He has posted “Beth” the vacuum before. Same pic I believe 🧐 I actually had to double check the date.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Elizabeth
Queen?

(2) Show this thread

🔥🔥🔥

Nice job!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Let's get this party started.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

For posterity’s Sake Doq! 😎👍

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Dan Auito to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am not getting excited. Happy Easter, Passover and Ramadan to everyone out there.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Maybe it's good for none of us to get overly excited and just be prepared to hear from God, and do His will, whatever happens next.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

SO READY!!!!! We need you back ASAP!