Thanks for praying tonight sorry I had to just repost.
Lost my mac last night and have not had time today yet to figure out how to get to the cloud to get to my stuff on this spare PC.

Please pray with us in gratitude to our ONE God of All that is.
He sacrificed his Son for us and watched Jesus die a painful horrible death for us.
God has given us this planet Gaia to live out this experience on which is so much more of a gift to humanity than most realize.

God gave Earth to Adam and his seed, his children to come and we as spiritual beings, ISBs really need to do a better job seeing the value of our ties to Gaia, which by the way is a living being as well.

Have a wonderful Easter Sunday. The Evils try to make something bad out of everything that is good. Do not allow them to accomplish that tomorrow, remember why WE celebrate this day regardless of their spells.
Love you all
Nana

And btw: Nana thanks all of you for being here & all you contribute to this battle!
@wain

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Wishing you a Blessed Easter, Nana. ✝️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

😇You too hun and Nana hopes your
blessing keep you in constant joy!😘

(1) Show this thread

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Thank you, Nana. Have a Blessed Sabbath.💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

😇You too hun

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Good luck on getting cloud to do what it is intended for. I pay monthly for cloud and yet lost footage from a weekend trip. Worthless garbage…..