Hello! SMR (Social Media Reject) - repeat offender πŸ€“. I heard this is where I can find my people πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ₯³.

So guys, this is my first post....... how are we? Holding the line here, I've never let it go, and I will not πŸ™ŒπŸ». Voted off spybook island permanently by robotard phuckerberg and 3 times exterminated on twatschwitz by old perv jackoff the terrible.
Anyone care to share their "go to" response to maskholes who tell you put a gimp mask on? Here's mine -
"Yeah, nah, I dont take orders from satan".
And go!......

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response Kathleen Freedom to her Publication

RobotardπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hello! SMR (Social Media Reject) - repeat offender πŸ€“. I heard this is where I can find my people πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ₯³.

In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication

@dananon help me out please, how do I comment on someone's post or reply ? i clicking on the feather and I get this new post..... what am I missing πŸ€ͺ

In response Kathleen Freedom to her Publication

Aha! I get it 🀣🀣🀣

Only people mentioned by @KB_Free in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kathleen Freedom, click on at the bottom under it