Anon A: Check out this Watch the Water vid

Anon B: Watch the Water is a grift!

Anon C: I was actually poisoned by Water

Anon D: Flynn said Watch the Water is a surfing reference

Anon E: Buy my water filter on my website!

How did we get here, Patriots?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

AI, were in a huge psy op, we are an ant farm demons, cern, time travel, we are part of the movie, biblical. we have been waiting a long time. we have seen many things. we have learned to think for ourselves, but some havent.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

By watching everything and seeing what resonates in our hearts as truth because the majority of rabbit holes we go down convince us one way or another but leave us with actual physical proof very few times.
Still we continue to seek the truth in hopes of unifying together to force the truth to float to the surface and in faith in God to bring us thro it with hope to sustain us until we get there.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well said Nana!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agree to that, never get in this sick evil mess again.

(2) Show this thread

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

Interesting language considering what he’s pushing today 🤦🏼‍♀️
https://youtu.be/1f8RjkGilXk

Stew Peters Was a wannabe Rapper 🥴😬

(1) Show this thread

This might be one reason why 😬

Not gonna lie i watched it but didnt believe it was in the water. A possible round table discussion among reptilian elites is believable tho. Not far fetched to want to poison us. Lots of misinformation going round to deflect the truth that the biolabs in Chyna Ukraine are the real conspirators.

Then you got me, fk chemtrails and it is in our water tables, smart dust. lol NOT the lol at that the fk that is what is up. GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS>

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Many choices and many paths, some that have led me astray and many that have led me here...the key thing out of 48 yrs of my life, rhe last 5 have taught me to follow my heart and trust in God...other than that, I will always protect my family and continue to lift others up...the arguments in my life are over...

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

What about Water missles?

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

We need to be praying more, listening to our intuition more, breathing and taking a minute before we jump on a band wagon. I will admit I almost jumped on that band wagon and slept on it instead. Glad I did. 😊

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

lol

Use your time to pray for wisdom and guidance and wear the armor of God and he will handle the rest. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Those E are fishy. The rest are learning process.

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

I literally just got rid of an anon E

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

🐍💦

Just trust the damn plan

"These pretzels are making me thirsty"