Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Patriot! Patients is a Virtue! God's in control. The world is changing! This is why we are here, Help others through change. Be the Light!

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Trump was asked to run for president by Generals. (started with an orignal group of 200 generals) and God!

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

The U.S. Military.

military! and maybe some others! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

the military specifically the Navy

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

Military

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

YES THE MILITARY DID!!

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication

TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY AND THE REPUBLIC

(1) Show this thread

Proud Trump supporting, country loving, mama bear! WWG1WGA!

The military asked him to. I believe their reason was because Trump isn't a pedo... or a politician. Money can't buy patriotism.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

He was not asked to run, he was APPOINTED to run, by GOD!!! BELIEVE THAT!!!

military

Patriot - 100% Trump supporter. Nothing can stop what is happening. God is in control.

I believe he was. By whom exactly, not sure. I do know that they are some highly intelligent people.

Family is EVERYTHING including Frens!❀️ God Bless America! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #WWG1WGA

In response April Kratzer to her Publication

He was. By military men that had passed on their knowledge and committment since President JFK's assassination. These men were set upon ending the deep state/cabal.

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Prior to 2016 some Generals approached Trump with a plan to take back America they knew he was a Patriot and could be self funded and not be bought. So "The Plan to Save America" started.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

The military had asked President Trump to run. He decided to run MAINLY TO SAVE THE CHILDREN.

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

yes that is what pushed him he didn't want to do it at first but then when the military disclosed the sex trafficking of children that was the red line

(1) Show this thread

In my eyes he won the election and we just had to delay his second term for a bit!

Military

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yassss!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

military