ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Cruising.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Mosquitoes

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

hmm

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

So now the birds that eat mosquitoes will be eating GMO?! 🤨🙄😣

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Birds would spit out robot mosquitos. I've seen robot mosquitos. This is such a last, desperate act of the ds to kill off so many, I don't know what to think anymore.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Those are real mosquitoes, just genetically modified. Like our corn. And wheat. And covid-vaxxed ppl. Ugh! Imagine how healthy we would be without their frankenfood & pharmakea! 😒

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I do! I'm in the soy and corn belt of the midwest. When they spray these fields, the air is different and it's not healthy at all. Then we eat it.

Russia has been non-gmo for several years and now won't allow imports of genetically modified foods.

I grew up in the south -- we had cropdusters. 🙁 And mosquito trucks in the summer that would disperse clouds of noxious fumes. 😖. Now chemtrails everywhere (barium, strontium, cesium, aluminum, parasites). No more large flocks of birds. Trees not as healthy as they used to be. Vegetables & fruits have lost their sweetness and savor.
[They] destroy everything (kill, steal, destroy -- satan's m.o.) 😡
BUT God will destroy those that are destroying the earth! 💥

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

Omigosh! Grew up in Houston and remember those mosquito spray trucks! As kids, we'd watch them coming down the block, then when they got to us, we'd run inside like it was a game.

And we wonder why so many have cancer these days -- poison from many directions 😣

(1) Show this thread