People need to research World War 2. The Russians/Soviets took on the full fury of Germany and fought them for over 2 years whilst France fled, British stayed in Britain & The USA stayed in the Pacific.
Russia took out German, Yes The Allies did help, but you all seem to forget that 10's of millions of Russians died before the Normandy invasion by the Allies.
And , Japan only surrendered after Russia / Soviets invaded Manchuria.
& Dont forget, Most of the Nazi scientist , Gestapo & other Political figures end up in the USA & Europe after Operation Paperclip.

Time that you learnt your History

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

we accepted the lies from GOVT we the people have done that. Time to confess. Good Friday.

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

the 2nd world war it was the Zionist Bolsheviks who murdered the German population and in the 1st world war they murdered the Romanovs. Melania is a Romanov.
everything has been turned around.
Hitler had removed the Rothchilds banks from Germany and made Germany sovereign.
After WW2 the Bolsheviks made gas chambers so fake it.
Just read the diary of Anne Frank that was written after 1950 because the ballpoint pen the diary was written with was not made until after 1950.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

All the world wars are a Family Feud , hence QA mentioning God Father 3

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for sharing.

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Jarobason son to his Publication

🙏😎👍

(1) Show this thread