#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

6pm volume

Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Out window shopping?

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

Tendering

(1) Show this thread

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Doubtful.

(1) Show this thread

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I think he ./delete bc it's no longer on his feed.
Great job grabbing the screenshot before he did!

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

6 pm can be very dangerous

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

Excellent catch!😁

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

I am lost....should I be asking what time zone or am I really bad at comms......

(2) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

on Good Friday? ominous

I think he was working on Plan B...

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Every scenario PLANNED FOR.
Enjoy the show.
Q

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:)

(4) Show this thread

18 h ? l’heure dangereuse ?🤓la blague

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

can be dangerous

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Look at the date on the tweets he replied to last night/this morning — 1221 Take it away!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1515188160371777536?s=20&t=N9WsIWKDWH22QN9tfcAoLQ

(1) Show this thread