Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

its like a 3 for 1 . easter sale

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

its like a 3 for 1 . easter sale

Good vibes

✝️God Wins🙏 🐑 Sheep No More 🐑 The Great Awakening! 🍿🐸 May God Bless You All! 🙏🇺🇲❤️🌎

Hello George 💖

♥️♥️👀👍🌍🕊️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙌
👋

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Love it!!! Very telling and symbolic. He will be a blessing for the normies to lift up in their unlearning of 'truth.'

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

Awesome ! did you see the David Straight video , where he talks about taking him up there in the helicopter ? He said he was the VP. I had it saved somewhere and cant
find it I love it

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

well….
Hello George

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA

In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

lol hold my blunt 🤣 😂

(1) Show this thread