✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Pray for the Chinese people. They are suffering more than many can understand.
https://gab.com/MajorPatriot/posts/108136399052866616

ON the flip side of that coin, there were videos of those that protested, gathered up, put on trains, locked away and tortured in the most hideous ways. I don't think we can comprehend what effect that had on those that later complied. These were their brothers, sisters, mom/dads, grandparents, etc. It's not like didn't fight. There were simply more chiefs than indian's. What a horrible regime of evil doers.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Made In America to her Publication

Completely agree. Reminiscent of WWII. Hard to fight in a potential gunfight with only a knife. Praying that Xi is going to end the CCP amd free the Chinese people.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

I hope people remember to pray for these people. I do. It's easy to say "Oh, I'd stand and fight no matter what." We don't live under this kind of regime. What are they supposed to fight with???? Heck, they were even shaving and selling the women's hair after they captured and tortured them. These people are not even human. They can't be. We need to pray for them. It's the least we can do.

(1) Show this thread