NPR = Fake News

It took me 2 minutes to prove their headline "The Mystery Of India's Plummeting COVID-19 Cases" wrong. There is no 'mystery.'

A quick search found a number of articles relating how India successfully used HCQ, both prophylactically and as a cure, for COVID-19.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

NPR is pure propaganda.

India has one billion more peopleā€¦ They routinely use Hydroxychloroquine to treat malaria. It is as common as prescribing penicillin to treat a common ear infection. I can't tell you how nice it is to type HYDROXYCLOROQUINE without fear of being "suspended". thank you anonup

Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America ā€œ1776ā€

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

NPR & PBS, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE ZUCKERBERG CHAN FOUNDATION THANKS TO GENEROUS DONATIONS!
šŸ™„šŸ‘Ž

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸ’ƒšŸ‹ļøā€ā™€ļøšŸ’ŖšŸ»šŸ·šŸŒŠšŸŒ·ā›µļøšŸ.

Who ever supressed HCQ in the United States needs to be sued,and charged with murder for the deaths of over 400,000 lives. I am talking Media, Fake scientists, Big Pharma, politicians, government officials. you name it they all have blood on their hands.

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

You are so zoned in it spooks me.

yes, they have those little kits that the Indian govt
is distributing (to everyone, i imagine?)

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response yo. lisa to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

And with taxpayer's money they report this garbage!šŸ˜”
Boy do I want to see that end pronto

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! šŸ’–šŸŒ

Only a mystery to those who'd rather live by the dictates of fear rather than be set free by the truth. Why is it that people are so willing to believe another human knows better than themselves?