Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Elon Musk single handedly in just a couple of days got
Twitter to admit to the entire world that their platform is against
Free Speech!

BOOMSHAKALAKA!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Wow Oliver is a little triggered..

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

He doesn't look old enough to have live through any of those events.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Goody goody!!! I went on there to check earlier. I'm confused because I came across an account posting major truth juice. (search "My fellow Americans") How are they on there and I am still permanently banned (x5)?

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

😂🤣... we are practically drowning in liberal tears right now. What a Good Friday. 💪🏽

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Maybe Captain America, Spiderman, and Harry Potter can save them.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🤣🍿