Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Love this song! Thanks for sharing. I sent this song to my grandchildren. Their parents think I'm crazy; LOL

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I am waiting for the day the blossoms fall off the Cherry Trees... and the door opens. I know that day is a good day.

A lovely little clip there.. great music.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Happy Fryday Johnny!

Happy Fryday...have a great weekend!!!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Happy Fryday Johnny and have a blessed day!

I just found these this morning mixed in a case of baseball cards at the Coin/Gold/Silver shop i work at….

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Did you buy them all ????

It was a very cool synchronicity to walk into work and the very first thing i do is start pulling our ebay sales, and it was a football card. went to the case and the only thing in entire display case not sports memorabilia, is a baggie of JFK trading cards….IVE NEVER SEEN THESE BEFORE AND HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY CAME FROM…. literally first thing that happened at work… is it a sign? a measage? maybe just maybe!

(3) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Happy Fryday Johnny.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Happy Fryday!