TRUTH .

Where I am in the world even though mandates were dropped many work places are still requiring two vaccines as a requirement for work. I know I can't be the only one feeling this is so wrong.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Peachy445 in this post can reply

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

In response Peachy 445 to her Publication

I feel bad for my 25 yr old son who is just finishing up his MBA. Six years of hard work graduating with a 4.0 and cant even get an internship without the jab. I am heartbroken

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

I feel bad for my 25 yr old son who is just finishing up his MBA. Six years of hard work graduating with a 4.0 and cant even get an internship without the jab. I am heartbroken