Does it make sense to have the Constitution on the blockchain and all laws and voting are directly tied into it digitally?

A single source of transparent, immutable trust.

This would allow bogus legal cases and unfair misdemeanors to be dismissed in real-time.

It would also be a forcing factor into all Citizens and law enforcement to know what the actual laws are based on this sacred document.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes...possibly run a case through the blockchain to automatically reveal the fraudulent twists...either dismiss immediately or mark with a red flag that must be addressed first...the jury or judge does not dismiss a statement that has been objected...the blockchain would

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Truth be known the consitution was moulded by the cabal.
Articles of confederation was the original. It was rejected.
Like the idea but the consitition will make way for something better.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sounds like a plan to me.
Sounds like we dont need Congress!
Perhaps all we need is military intelligence, US Marshals, Sheriffs.

What about the actual make up of Judicial Branch?

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Can anyone explain in layman terms how that would work?

Yes, and I believe this will happen. Honestly, I am almost more excited to have this at a state and local level!!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

sounds pretty cut and dry
i like it
frees up the court system and no buying off judges

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"have the Constitution on the blockchain and all laws and voting are directly tied into it digitally"

BRILLIANT!