There’s a good chance a lot of the people panicking about Twitter getting bought by Elon have a FEAR their secret pedophilia tendencies or human trafficking operations will be uncovered.

NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Flipped? Who the hell knows....popcorn stocked though

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Good!!! Let them squirm!!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

precisely

NCSWIC.
Sometimes you must walk thru the darkness before you see the light.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Go Elon!!!

elon does not believe in god I doubt he cares about the constitution. be careful. elon is not who you think. eyes on our rights being taken daily. thats what the distraction of elon is all about.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

👍

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication

I agreveryone getting caught up in the whole Elon thing — think about it the news is pushing it so you know he is a distraction from something else.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Hahahahahahahahaha

BOOM! nice flip of the mirror⚡️

taking the “little people” down as well🙏🏼

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

No Deals.

que justice arrive pour lrs enfants 🙏☘️le Saint 😇

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

bqqm!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

Classic. One of my favorite SNL skits, back when it was actually funny.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

im just like who cares I control what i can control cant control billionairs and there beefs

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

yea but you can control your mouth and open it to use it and help others expose the peodfiles or you can sit there pout you have a choice

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Doxx. All. The. Demons.

No doubt

The TRUTH will set us FREE . 🇺🇸🦅