All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

"The biggest story of spring 1999 was the New York Senate race looming in 2000. Longtime senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan was retiring. Hillary Clinton had been visiting New York a lot lately. Would she run for the Senate? Speculation abounded.

John and I argued over the possibility. He insisted that she would, that she was making all the moves one would make before announcing a candidacy. ... John ... was so convinced he was right, he bet me $100 that Hillary would throw her hat in the ring.

John was more than interested in Hillary's political maneuvers; he was irritated. He thought Hillary was demeaning the role of First Lady by covertly running for Senate while insisting that her New York forays were necessitated by White House duties. She was tainting a nonpartisan job with partisan activities. ..."

(cont.)

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

This is the exact same demeanor she had when something is about to go down or has gone wrong. This just came to mind.

Makes a huge difference, bitch.

JJ rocks.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

The witch looks like Barbra Walters in that side profile picture. Do you see that also?

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

OK - Thank you. I guess she is still with us. Was she CIA/DS as many are????

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

she was very elegant and highly intelligent, all business no sense of humor. i only met her professionally when my friend was neing interviewed for 2020 so i cant say if she was CIA

(1) Show this thread