On Sunday, the masses welcomed and praised Jesus. By Friday, they were shouting "Crucify Him!" How did their hearts so change so fast?

Jerusalem was under Roman occupation, and the Romans were relentless and brutal. The Jews had an expectation that the Messiah was going to deliver them from the oppressive evil ruling their lives. When they discovered that what they had envisioned & hoped for wasn't going to happen; when they had their own ideas of how God should do things and when He should do them, and it didn't go down like that, they turned on Jesus (Truth).

Trusting God (YHWH, Jesus) is how we don't turn from Truth (Jesus - "I am the truth"). Trusting Him is not being disappointed when things don't go according to our plans or understanding.

I see things moving us from the Sunday crowd to the Friday crowd; I'm going to start discussing them. Are you really after Truth?

"Guard your heart"

Only people mentioned by @RealLilTrump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elihu ✝️|, click on at the bottom under it