Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Did you watch that "Watch the Water"? If so, thoughts?

Que said the shot heard around the world… which I believe he was referring to the mRNA experimental shot.
On other posts he gave the encrypted message “watch the water”.
If whomever Que is… knew… about the shot… and the source… based on the documentary watch the water…
is said person/s guilty for not bluntly warning the populus?
I have given this serious thought. Please dont be emotional in your response… logically speaking could said person/s plainly advised… do not take the shot… nor drink the water… it is contaminated?

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Trust the plan. So if there are people who could be considered guilty for not warning us, they couldn't, because they had to follow the plan
The shot & snake venom:
If snake venom was used lethally as it's described, wouldn't it have killed ALL THE V'd people? Or maybe the ones who died-died because snake venom was in their V
Do boosters contain HIV to supposedly kill the V'd within 3 years?
2 THINGS
1-THANKS TO BIG HARMA WE HAVE BEEN TAKING DRUGS CREATED FROM VENOM FOR SOME TIME
2-SUPPOSEDLY-ACCORDING TO ONE REPORT-OUR OWN BODIES CREATE VENOM & TOXINS
If 1 & 2 are true-should we be overly worried?
Should we be anxious about drinking water?
ANOTHER REPORT: CHLORINE & OXYGEN IN WATER BREAK DOWN VENOM, RENDERING IT HARMLESS
Yes, a real concern is what they did & still may be doing to the shots & the virus
Some people seem terrorized over snake venom
Is that the black hats’ intent?
I Dunno

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Every Time to her Publication

I havent had many reports of side effects within my circle- a clot to the leg of an older friend, which resulted in amputation.
I expect it will be like covid and up to you to assess the danger of it by looking at your own community to see the reality.
I was very concerned before but have decided to ake it one day at a time and try to see how much is hype and how much is real .
This snake poison in the water seems hype to me , but we will no doubt see what is what soon enough.
VAIDS is a thing but there were anticipatory reports of millions dying over winter and it hasnt come to pass so far, although deaths are apparently up😏

(1) Show this thread