Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Good point.. 🤔

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

@vincentkennedy

Doq, Nana is just wondering:

Now I am certain that we reincarnate.
Many of us remember some of our past lives.

Nana's question is:
The men and women that these evil sobs murdered on the Titanic to take them out so they could set their evil Federal Reserve/debt slave plans in motion, recon who they are now, who they reincarnated into now? UNFINISHED BUSINESS!

Nana will go a step farther, I ask all the time who is Lincoln now, who is Patton? Go back farther because I myself have memories of lives back that far, who is John the Baptist?
I know Jesus is where ever he wants to be but what of Moses? What of the rest? Cesar?

I mean I understand for the most part it is a choice to come back but I would think that certain lives would have unfinished business that would bring them back to get to the winning of
"The Greatest Story Ever Told"

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

who were the rich folks when she sank...
they (dead rich folks) opposed the what again?

and Dec. the following year what was created?

DS sure love their symbolism dates don't they....

le 15 aussi Notre Dame 🙄ne pas oublier

Titanic had a sister ship

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Elon - Titanic
Don Jr - Pearl Harbor 🤔

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

🤔

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Definitely! Elon Musk makes Hitler look like a schoolgirl...You know it's coming!? What? Too soon?

(3) Show this thread

Follower more than a poster.

Elon Musk doing his best Gordon Gekko.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

"House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+"

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

So what does the Titanic and 1913 have in common. Hint the federal reserve system????

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

👊

If Elon Musk is engaging Morgan Stanley as a financial advisor and Morgan Stanley hold now 3rd shareholder position..🤔

Elon Musk engaged Morgan Stanley as Financial Advisor stated in SEC filing..Morgan Stanley holds 8.4% share in Twitter..

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication

8.4 + 9.1 ... 17.5 🤔 .... ish

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Titanic sank on April 15th.. just sayin’

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Or was it the Olympic - That's a deep rabbit hole. Be well.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Titanic, sez Elon?

Curious word choice.

Brings to mind the evil [they] have done to us, for so very long.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

update :

back up account
for angel feathers
is now locked out !

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.