Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

🙏💖Adonai

🙏Was part of the plan, sure we will see him soon

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

what I do know for a fact is, they lied about Kurt being out of control towards the end. I saw him in concert three months before he died, and his performance was as perfect as Prince, Michael Jackson or anyone else who has perfected their craft. Don’t get it twisted, he never did dance or any of that. He did what he did and he was perfect that night. The media lied to all of us.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I personally knew Kurt and I know his brother since I'm from Aberdeen (small town). He was very unhappy at the end and was saying he wanted out of the "sick industry". I was really hoping that he would be one of the celebs that will be revealed, but I just don't know. Lots of different rumors going around about him. Time will reveal all...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

I hope he was saved

(1) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Doesn't anybody fact check anything? This is fake.

In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication

Understandable, we are all a bit on edge, can we please remember we are not each others enemy?

Sure, it sounds far-fetched-lot of crazy journalists print anything they can to get noticed ... and Q did post JFKJr was not alive, sorry, but that was a drop that I did see ... anyway let's help each other find the truth and grow stronger together.

I find it tough when people ask me questions that are SO OBVIOUS, but then they don't know, and I want them to know... so its an effort, but a step back before we respond may help. Thanks in advance.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication

yep, without using the usual "fact check" sites. this is what I could find about it. Plenty of others to pick from if you search. Seems reasonable enough to me.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/kurt-cobain-predicted-trump-presidency-1993/

(4) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

i believe his father was high up in the military?

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Mamma Bear to his Publication

No. He was a mechanic.

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

wow. i am going to guess if he really said this then he is still alive.

Maybe he was a part of this entire plan too. Who's to say hes not still alive also? Ive read Courtney Love is one going down, or she already has. It would be safe for him to appear soon. 🤔

🇺🇸Patriot! Suspended Twitter! Much RESPECT to all soldiers (armed services and digital) for fighting this war, and keeping us connected.

Thank you 🙏 for sharing that! I needed a good infusion of curiosity !

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

WOW, WOW, WOW. Holy 💩.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

That's a trip, for sure.