If you feel like God has placed you in a box that you can’t get out of — It’s probably for a reason.

Stay where you are and be ready for what’s coming.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yeah, I am Schrödingers Cat.

❤️❤️

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I know I won't be able to get out of NY in time...but I am prepared here.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

TY & God bless

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

DOQ, u know Trump, or is him....Anyways..Can u somehow either bring my sister back or alllow me to to go back in time to see wat happened?

Been having loafs of dreams about JFK and Trump lately....

#FamilyIsEverything....🤔

I tell you what….

Warrior for Truth and Justice

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

17 .

Very pertinent and reassuring, DoQ+! Thanks for keeping it positive. Trying to maintain while the sheep awake.

🙏☘️💖prete 😇

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

No box but a very distinct pyramid of positive energy surrounding my home.
Drew the boundaries out physically in my mind, do not allow negative energy to do anything but pass thro quickly or not at all.
As Juan says ya shouldn't stick your head up during a gun fight, stay down and stay out of the way.

My guide has been protecting me here for quite a while now. I dont plan on leaving again until this is calmed down.
Nana lives in a pretty safe redneck area in the country and my whole family has homes on the farm all within a mile of each other.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

hmmm 🤔 is that why I became a hermit?
I’ve gone from being very social to almost never going out unless it is to get groceries...although I did venture out to a cafe for lunch yesterday since the vax pass has been lifted n New Zealand.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Feeling this everyday. With inflation, higher interest rates etc my real estate is stagnate. I keep praying for some reprieve🙏

"just keep swimming...just keep swimming!"

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Mistie Troy to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

This made me smile. I have shut both of my companies over the last two years, lost friends and family from my life, and have no idea when the winds will change. I just really don’t care because seeing the truth and finding my authentic self is worth more than I ever had. Life just get very real and I cannot wait to take it on again. God Bless All Of You. We have never been alone on our journeys. 🙏✌️

This is exactly how I feel although my box is currently one of strife and pain. Every day is a fresh new Hell. I cannot help but cry out to him and plead why has he put me here. I once had a successful career and was respected but now I have been removed from my area of expertise, silenced, and had my reputation slandered by fabricated narratives about my work performance. All because I refused the jab and was providing light.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

MARTYRS

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(7) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

🤭🤍

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

🙂😆❤️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

I'm so in that same place. I ask every morning "what would you have me do today God" Just waiting for my assignment.

(2) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Thank you for this. I feel that way and then feel guilty I’m just waiting…..

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Thanks Doq ~

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

ive been in some type of box my whole life not doing it much longer im done with it

I think God placed us outside of the box - I’ve always been on the outside trying to get others to bust out! I have found a few on the outside and most here on AU are the outside. This is most definitely a test of our patience and we will wait with our love and open arms!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I'm always at the right place at the right time, and everything always works out in my favor! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
And so it is! 🙏❤️

I needed rhis today thank you 😊

thank you, DOQ. I needed this.

I’ve been trying to stay patient, and this just helped me to quiet my mind again.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thank you I needed that
it aint easy living in the glass high rise prison

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Years working on becoming a master of cultivating patience ;-) ... not sure how it will feel when the gears shift suddenly. I've become adjusted to slow and steady.