#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

After 1am EST on 4/15/22 clear out all cookies (cache).

Is this cache or is it a comm for cash?? do I need to get cash as the banking system is going down or do I eat cookies and wake up to a new internet???

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Katherineirene in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication

i took cash out awhile back and locked it in my safe

I drove by the bank today, said , it just might be a good idea to get some cash, said oh next time, then I come home and see this thread, ...should of went with my gut feeling.

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

In response kim stanley to her Publication

Maybe has something to do with this?

TD Bank Group completes acquisition of Wells Fargo's Canadian Direct Equipment Finance Business

http://td.mediaroom.com/2021-05-03-TD-Bank-Group-completes-acquisition-of-Wells-Fargos-Canadian-Direct-Equipment-Finance-Business

(1) Show this thread

yikes good question!

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

In response yo. lisa to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I am doing both just to be safe 😊