🎶 VK's Spotify--New tune added🎶
Kane Brown said of "Be Like That",
"It's about all the different feelings you can have in a relationship. And trying not to overthink it. When it gets tough, you want to be on your own, but then you miss the person a second later. I think it's something everyone goes through."
Khalid told about this collaboration, "It's a blessing. To cross over like this and to come into a different world and for them to accept me with nothing but positivity and love is the best thing in the world."
https://youtu.be/Jc1FF1Vkmcc

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

and THIS!
Today I rolled up to a red light and saw both at the same time.

3 photos

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

369 min delta with ya VK!
the power of 369 is real.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

💙

17 vibes flying today :)

HA...just realized We [0] on 113 about 113

bonus points :)

wow!

10:13 vibes*2

it’s time.

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Bring in, Sir! 🔥😜

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

hey VK have listened 2 the last 2 albums of Myles Kennedy? love them both!! 💕

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’m tired of my Instagram being full of Red Pandas. This is the last one I ever share.

GMVK!

LFGooooooooooo!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

What are those two hotties doing this weekend!🦊

(1) Show this thread