I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

hey! theres this plan! you wont even believe it! and even if you did you have to learn free mason gematria to play along!

dont do free mason math? NO WORRIES! for one low payment of never knowing what the fuck is going on, you too can look at the 100+ guesses of decodes beneath meaningless social posts! you too can waste your time not knowing anytbing applicable or timely!

just sit here on this new social platform while we mandate vaxs, inflate your currency, leave weapons to taliban, and enforce our nwo agenda! just watch the PLAN!

you got it!
look! another message to decode! ill talk to you later !

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Much later would be great! It appears that you are the one trying to tear good people down.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

not trying to tear anyone down. i am asking for evidence or answers and instead of providing that, i get people like you who get their feelings hurt

🤣🤣🤣 Ok! My feelings are far from hurt, just vibrating on a high level, and picking on trolls like you. 🤗

Only people mentioned by @Tweller in this post can reply

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

at least come up with something funny then lol

I’m not here to entertain you.

(1) Show this thread