Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

It is a start

Proud Sovereign Patriot. Q sent me. Part of The Plan. Part of The Great Awakening. The Best is Yet to Come!

I will be celebrating.

Tick tock....when will this start happening?

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

BAAHAAHAA...both my sons have apologized already & my sister realised i wasn't so crazy or a conspiracy theorist and a couple others.. just that all what I was saying was so overwhelming it made me sound like a crazy but I'm a good person they should have known me better LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I sure hope so Joe :)

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I got my teeth cleaned today and my hygienist is awake. We were joking about being the crazy ones! I just told her that I leave the unawake alone. They will come around soon!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

Wow what is it about Dental Hygienists that make them so smart. The one at my dentist is awake too. So are the assistants. I gave them CUE bracelets to wear.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

Cant come soon enough , unless its on the tel lie vision. no one believes me aboyt the childen or Trump still being our President! Please let the light shine bright soon 🙏Amen

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In our rocking chairs, years from now, the stories we will tell - our names not shown, but written amoung the pages of history.