Only people mentioned by @Venkel1971 in this post can reply

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

We can learn so much from one another, let peace and freedom rain upon us all, so we can come together and learn from each other. God bless.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Thats Awesome! Thanks for sharing this! something i never knew.

Wow, that’s like a world, on top of a world! How amazing.😍

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

oh my
so our trees could be offshoots of trees under the surface? not suggesting true, just mind exploring idea of it.
thank you

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

I believe God provides all we need in nature.#HandofGod …is truly amazing.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Truly exciting to see these amazing solutions…all will be revealed.

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

πŸ’―

(1) Show this thread

magique πŸ™πŸ₯°β˜˜οΈ

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

That is just so beautiful. The beauty of god....

That Is So Cool! So Much We Don’t Know! Love Everyday!

This is so beautiful! Such skill to prune this giant tree. I wonder how they use the pruned wood? When we have trees trimmed, the wood removed is typically chipped unless it is saved and cut for firewood.

In response Mac 1331 to her Publication

Cedar is perfect for fence posts or any other thing in contact with the ground it doesn't rot like most wood does from bacteria in the soil. When guys were working on our road one of the drivers hit a cedar log that had been laying on the ground he could tell by the smell of the wood and pulled that log out. Brother in law had it made into planks, this is one of the things he made for us, adding deer antlers sheds husband found in the woods.

(1) Show this thread

Whoa! Had to look up- tis true!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God gave us EVERYTHING we need here on Earth.
We just need to connect our hearts to Him to obtain the OWNER'S MANUAL FOR UPKEEP!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

πŸ’―

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is just too cool for words.

My ET guide showed me a book in one of my visions.
I have searched and searched.
I have now decided that it is most likely in the artifacts they recovered from beneath the Vatican.
He told me it was an ancient book on Alchemy.
I am assuming now that it must be THE ORIGINAL God GIVEN BOOK ON ALCHEMY, GOOD ALCHEMY THAT IS!

We dont have to live with their SPELLS OF EVIL!
We, together, can stop satan and his demonsπŸ™

May Japanese Gods bless you and all γ€€ We are ONE

This is a view of a mountain village about an hour's drive from my house
This Kitayama cedar has been protected and raised for a long time by the traditional technique of wood craftsmen who have lived in this area since ancient times, and the tradition is still preserved.
Thank you for posting

In response yae ebisu to her Publication

great to read, please send some pistures, love to see the treesπŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

A new system regrows on top of the old. Financial reset inbound?

In response Other Half to her Publication

maybe... πŸ’œπŸ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

I think we could learn alot from the Chinese. Medicine in general is not based on pills or pharmaceutical. Most of my research on medicine has led me to chinese medicine because of how they practice. When we learn to work together instead of being apart we will learn more.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

TCM, Ayurveda healing methods are very good, they have a lot of good herbs as well. Recently I purchased a herb from South America, we are making an ointment/salve for eczema, skin rash etc... we are in the process of starting a web shop with lots of medicinal ointments and much more...πŸ’šπŸŒΈ

(1) Show this thread