Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

stay safe Nana!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Worst of it has past. My home and part of town always seems to be in a safe space. Tornadoes to the north and south.
Just still power off!
Thank you God for sparing my home.

Lord idk how yall do this all the time using a phone it is already giving me a headache and my arms hurt

(1) Show this thread

Really?? Where its beautiful night here in TN where Im at. Is something coming we should know about?

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

I am in the Wilson Co and having to use our generators. Power been out for awhile. https://poweroutage.us/area/state/tennessee

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Hope it is Something as our Electric Co is connected to the TVA that is in Trump's EO's.

(3) Show this thread

be safe. midwest had storms..bad..yesterday

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Goes to show that cell towers are still up and running when the power is out. Be safe!

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Well funny thing tho while the cell phone worked and I could get on internet, there were no phone hot spot networks at all that would even show up when I tried to use my phone wifi for my laptop, that is unusual.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

stay safe.

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

😘We are usually in a safe pocket right here for some reason.

(1) Show this thread