Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nana loves you Vincent Kennedy!
Thank you hun!
You have done so much for us all!
Changing the world one person at a time and just look how fast we have all accomplished this! You might have thought it to take centuries!
giggles

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

xrp drops go to 0.00001 which may imply the ultimate price may get set to 10,000 dollars.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Ted Guertin to his Publication

Ted, what’s the safest way to Buy & Hold XRP.
Thanks so much brother!🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

Nice 111 vibes 💫

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

I understand that XRP is great and all, but has anyone found an easy way to buy it? I’ve looked into it before and it was very complicated.

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication

This post made me cave in and buy some. Go to uphold.com you can buy it with a credit card. You have to give them your ssn

(1) Show this thread

in response to my below message about higher price meaning cheaper transactions

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

What does one have to lose!

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

I sure find Don Jr's news app logo interesting...

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

I see Z, V and hourglass.

(1) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Drop = a Unit of XRP

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

In response Golden Times to her Publication

One million drops per XRP

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i don't think this post has anything to do with whats he's talking about🙃

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

the next bitcoin and its at 60p

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

still not and will not back crypto

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

The logo looks like a telemere un human body

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I feel like flipping some tables.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Do I have to be on the Stellar system? I’m afraid to transfer from one to the other.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Fuck the FED

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I hope this will play here. I can't find it but on fb.

~DRIP DROP BOOM!~SCOTTY FILMS~BRING BACK THE BOOM~

https://www.facebook.com/kiko.samudio1/videos/586181512524461

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

SCOTTYMAR10 LINK TO ALL VIDEOS https://rumble.com/c/Scottyfilms

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

.💧💧makes sense. u think the market will have to crash once WE are back to a gold standard. im not playing the market. got XRP Shib XLM and physical silver.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Presumably de-couple humans from banking system. Right now there is no calibration between supply and demand as central banks just print money without a benchmark.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Nana thinks Trump stopped them from printing money that is one reason they have been so fookd for the past year or so! If you take a look at the debt clock that shows the amount of currency in circulation it has gone down and down and down for about 2 Years that i have been watching at least, Way below where it used to stay. He moved control from the Fed (central bankers) to the Treasury. Stopped them from printing.
The bug banks have had one Red Alert day after another meaning They don't have enough physical money inside the bank to cover the minimum they're supposed to maintain on any given day.
They couldn't borrow anywhere, they kill the economy so they had no revenue coming in, and couldnt print it, Plus WHs confiscated most of what they had weakth wize in storage. It appears to me he has choked him down on both sides, from a budget standpoint and from a central banking international standpoint at the same time. Genius really!

(1) Show this thread

[They] will make their moves on the 22 of every month till 922. Market price controlled. 22 master builder number. As above so below.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

waaaazzzzzuuuppp VK ... so does this mean...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQIZ-Esbg_c

The Best Is Yet To Come (2008 Remastered) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Best Is Yet To Come (2008 Remastered) · Frank Sinatra · Count Basie And His OrchestraNothing But The Best℗ 20...

rainbow currency .????????

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

“drip drop”
- Dion

https://youtu.be/QHE0uEIQ9G4

if a bank needs to process a billion dollar transaction, doing that with a $1 asset moves the market too much. a high XRP price actually is more attractive to institutions to avoid possible drag or slippage due to order book size that could occur in a low price market.

e.g. they’d have to find 1,000,000,000 XRP at $1, or 200,000 at $5k XRP

ODL :)

WWG1WGA 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🇺🇲 Q spoke to me in drop 4566 😇

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

where do i expect it to be?

(1) Show this thread