Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

My spirit animal.❤

MAGA Trump Is My President WWG1WGA NANA of 3 grandbabies🥰 Married 36yrs to my BF Believe Dark to Light Save Our Children

Very peaceful. Good vibes.

I love dolphins, they’re my favorite mammal because of their intelligence, and compassion for humans.💗✨🐬

I also saw a ‘Q’ in the water, that the dolphin jumped through, unless I’m seeing things lol!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

My spirit mammal.

Good afternoon Johnny.

good morning 🌞😁

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, i was hoping Drop 2035 was correct for something, because Quaid’s video makes me LOL, in a creepy way. 🤣

https://twitter.com/RandyRRQuaid/status/1035509816335187969
BOTH CHAMBERS (HOUSE / SENATE) IN SESSION ON TUES.
Q

❤️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Good morning fren!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Mirror: 319

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Good morning! Every morning God allows me to wake up & fight is a good morning! Satan doesnt stand a chance against God's mighty army. #GodWins

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Great Morning! Beautiful and peaceful 😊

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Morning! 👊🏻😎

FJB .......Trump is my President

Goodmorning

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

☀️ Happy Today Johnny ☀️
I 🙏pray🙏 You have a day filled with ☀️🌈🦋 :)

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Good morning Johnny.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Beautiful!!! I just love watching those dolphins/porpoises play!! I can’t keep my eyes off of them!

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Poof = proof (missing R)

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

JOY!
With frens, Ride the wave of HIGH VIBES

Mornin’ Johnny! ❤️🙏🏼

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Good morning!! 💕🙏😎

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.

Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,#1)

Douglas Adams a great mind, gone too soon.

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

Great morning!

Mernin', from WTX! 🤠