Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

We’re currently in a super weird spot as Anons.

It’s a total waiting game.

Vibes were sky high throughout DJTs Presidency and even 6 months after B1d3n took office.

Now as life starts to “normalize” slightly for some, you can feel what’s coming but it still feels really far away.

I try to give people closest to me any answers I can but I fail constantly with helping anyone feel better.

It’s all in God’s hands at this point.

We do our best with what we can until He gives us direction.

Godspeed, family.

🇺🇸🦅🕶🙏🏼

Pretty much defeated and deflated. Lost my brother and mother in one week, lost my job the next week working 100% remote, no unemployment allowed because of no vax, lawyer wanted 100K to take my case. I don't sleep anymore so I am a walking zombie most days.. I just want a glass of water today but afraid to have it. Ugh.. They say most won't make it through this.. I'm holding on but he just aint coming!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GracieNoodles in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

There are job sites for the uninjected, they may offer a better situation for you.

As an uninjected person, I predict, that soon you will be in demand.

My husband teaches, and has spent a lot of time in the last 6 months subbing for the injected...

https://www.redballoon.work/

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Thank you. I was not aware of this site .♡

(1) Show this thread

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE COMFORT THIS PATRIOT WOMAN FROM ALL HER LOSSES OF FAMILY HER JOB AND GIVE HER THE COMFORT COURAGE AND STRENGTH TO MOVE FORWARD. WE ASK YOU HELP HER FIND LEGAL REPRESENTATION ALSO PLEASE NOURISH HER BODY WITH WATER AND FOOD THAT REPLENISHES HER BRAVERY HOPE AND FAITH IN YOU EVERYDAY LORD. WE BOLDLY ASK FOR YOU TO MEET ALL HER NEEDS PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS. WE ASK THESE THING IN JESUS NAME AMEN

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Sending healing love and gratitude you are here with us ✨💖

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

praying for peace and strength for you. please, please do not give up, you are not alone. sending you much love dear patriot....God is always near, call on Him.

I am so sorry about your Mom & Brother. 🙏😢

Praying you are seeing signs from them that give you hope & comfort. ❤️

I juat sent my sister the link to Americas Frontline Doctors Legal info. I wonder if they could help you legally? Or maybe you have already tried them? 🤷‍♀️.

Praying you have a Huge Break and a Blast of Hope very Soon! 🙏

https://aflds.org/legal/vaccines-and-the-law/