Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Dwight Eisenhower was in office on April 17th, 1960. I found nothing that says any Easter on April 17th after that until this coming Sunday...... but I love to be wrong, sometimes

I Just Pray!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

We the Patriots deserve something exciting---. ANYTHING! lol!🤩😂😍🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

None of this is a coincident!

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

You have me stoked!

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

You have me stoked!

You have me stoked!

In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication

look at my post on this thread. this is false

(1) Show this thread

This is actually false. Easter was on April 17 in 1960 the year before JFK became President. 1961 it was April 2, 1962 was April 22 and 1963 was April 14.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I believe it should read that Easter was on the 17th the year Kennedy was elected, which is true. He was elected in 1960! 🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

i keep seeing this yet i do not see it occurring (under the same calendar) during the years JFK was in WH?

😎☝️