Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Scary!

Red Pilled for years and didn't know it. Now I understand what was going on..

Trampolines are so awesome. It's like flying so carefree through the air over and over. The sensation you will never forget.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Dang!!

woooooohooooo! nice vibe Kim!

#savethechildren "one's own self ; one must know" #digitalsoldier

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

88th ❤
9 comments when i started writing

That's totally me!

Next level!

🇺🇸Patriot MAGA 🇺🇸Trump best President ever! Love of country, Family, Faith🇺🇸And guns. Thank you to all who served past and present❤️

so cool 😎😎

🇺🇸Patriot MAGA 🇺🇸Trump best President ever! Love of country, Family, Faith🇺🇸And guns. Thank you to all who served past and present❤️

so cool 😎😎

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Jump up Jump up and get down! 😎✨💫

😖something is definitely wrong in the timestamps fron this app and its trying me crazy...

She is clothed with strength and dignity, and laughs without fear of the future. God first, Family and Country.

high vibes all around🙏🏻✌🏻

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

omg i need a dramamine lol im old 🙋🏻‍♀️👵🏻