If something is not being observed by the Collective consciousness, does it sees to exist until the next time it is being observed?

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

@johnnyq we would like to know the name of this movie yet no one seems to be answering, can you?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Based on comments there, should be "The Mandela Effect" documebtarybor short movie on youtube.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

If anyone knows what movie r series this is please lemme know

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

What if our Subconscious is creating our reality and nothing exists until we create it each time we interact with something.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

What if we are in Deep Dream now, waiting for The Great Awakening lol Lot of "What if's"...

(1) Show this thread

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

time to drop the curtain :)

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Overload the sim
fry that MFer

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

We need to drive our collective consciousness to build a better world. I believe that's why accounts like L00P post the majestic scenes that show a world of perfection. We can build whatever we want but we have to do it together. That starts with shutting out negativity and not giving it our attention. If it's not observed it disappears. This song has always resonated with me. I would share it will all of the seniors I coached upon graduation.
"What kind of world do you want?
Think anything
Let's start at the start
Build a masterpiece
Be careful what you wish for
History starts now"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiJG6fW3leQ

World ~ Five for fighting - YouTube

A video with some lyrics of the song, the rest are quotes on the song of Five for FightingI do not own the musical artist

This makes me think of the question...If a tree fals in the forest and no one is around, does it make a sound. Many in a class I was in said yes. The professor asked how it could if there was no one to observe it.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I wonder if we are awake for that: to see the evil, to watch the movie, to make it "happen" somehow and finally move on/ level up...

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Basically, what is not part of the collective consciousness is probably not observable. 😂🤣 It's about whose collective consciousness it is.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Those numbers ☺️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

sees/cease 🤔

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

Everything is being observed, even if on an unconscious level.

Great question Johnny. I remember doing a lot of thinkings after I saw this movie. Difficult to wrap your mind sometimes.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Thinking back to the double slit experiment and the observer effect, the simple act of observing something changes it's course, so to be unobserved means it would have to remain on it's previous trajectory.

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

👆🙋‍♀️i vote for this

Good Morning Serah Oceane! 🥰

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Maybe WE are the observers to change the trajectory. ✨

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

I've seen this movie. It makes you wonder if we are stuck in a video game. We graduate after learning things and getting the planet to ascend. 🤔

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts