Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Gotta look into the gender reversing dystopic effects of atrazine story too. Going on to this day. BTW while industrial ag consumes 70% of fresh water, all its polluted and chemically fouled discharges back into waterways is exempt from the Clean Water Act.
Aint that special? There is nothing mysterious about the dead zones in the Gulf of Mexico.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Thank you Patriot, that is most informative!

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

This multi multi multi facated plan is for the failure of all
systems that God set in motion that would sustain us
and keep us humans--human

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

I agree.
/.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Its time to hunt down and kill satanists. It needs to stop and it needs to stop now.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Completely understand, because I'm definitely not stopping it. I sort of think that's what [they] want too though. Especially with their Ukraine narrative failing and MSM beginning to fall... Twitter being taken over and CNN+ app failing.

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😠😑🀬
The only thing that makes sense is that the psychopaths are "doing their thing"... CANNOT WAIT 'TIL THEY ALL COME TUMBLING DOWN.