Dead baby cells-,Snake Venom- Graphene -Spike proteins=obscene /Evil MF!
πŸ‘‡
This man is Stanley Plotkin, Godfather of v. He is also a consultant to Moderna, one of the main manufacturers of the C9v1d vax. He is under oath admitting to the use of fetal tissue from aborted babies. He also says he'll gladly go to hell for what he's done.
πŸ‘‡
You Are The Media Now

Only people mentioned by @Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication

What places did the Pope visit recently?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

The Emohwen Setatspeed Gardens would hopeπŸ™‚
no ideaπŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I knew he was going to be involved in this. I just felt it in my gut. Guess who else is involved? It is like Rutgers giving an award to Fauci. These Elites love their Awards.

indeed they do-same here in NZ-mind you kinda says hey look at me im with the globalists, DF!πŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

thanks for the shareπŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread