Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

YES, Fenbendazole, (Panacur or Safeguard for dogs) 1/4 tsp is one dose..222mg. take up to 2000mg. Also need Milk Thistle or TUDCA for liver, CBD oil, Vit E 400IU daily, stop eating dairy, carbs and sugar. Also one i love is FUCOIDAN. 4 caps and up on this have iodine levels checked often. people with cancer have been found to be low in Vit A as well. I am in the middle of treating my tumor and MY DOGS tumor. Been on Feben almost 3 months. Can take up to 6 months or as early as 6 weeks. Seems the Fuciodan is helping alot. need any help..private message me. I am deep into this. https://amazon.com/FUCOIDAN-FORCE%C2%AE-Natures-BioScience%C2%AE-Pack/dp/B07KCSDCND/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?keywords=fucoidan&qid=1639445108&sr=8-3-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExQVBaSzAxNDJaSkpGJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjYwNzA3MkM2NERBVURLMTY1VyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMDcxMzY5RFFHTVkxVTNDMjE2JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Praying for you and your dog!

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it