I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

To You new warriors who just woke up

Take it easy on your fellow Anons here
Many fought hard in the Digital Pearl Harbor type attack that hit twitter . As Q come out the fight was on.
We confronted those politicians you despise
to the people themselves Hillsawitch
Obummer ..all of them were there in person fighting against us and We Stood up to them.
Soros come at me and told me I was just like him and called me Half Georgie...
It was rough ... some of us pulled twelve fourteen hour days...or more if it was heated up we stayed.
We looked at every picture ..every dead child
We were in those tunnels through oictures
and scanned every picture shown of Epstein island
People being roasted over a fire...
👇

Never would have imagined this level of evil…how do I even begin to thank you and your fellow travelers for being witness to what most of us can’t even fathom. There are angels among us and I think you all to fall in this group. Praying each of you heal completely and also for a future where evil can’t exist. What a wonderful world that will be…lets all meet up there❣️🙏😇✝️❤️

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

For me I had DE...when I saw that boy hanging ...I broke .
DE started sending me cute animal pics to get it out of my mind. We still had to battle.
I try to feed the warriors Joy...Peace
Prayer. I tell them I'm proud of them.
All the time
That child hillary skinned the face off of
That child was alive ... The picture was terrible . We all saw it . It is said that the
officials who viewed that video...
when the video ended the only sound in that room was grown men sobbing ..hard crying
These Warriors are Strong and Bold
Heros who will go down in History

I was the Prayer Warrior the troops DM'd
I heard things ... I prayed with them
listened to them...they saw worse things.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

(3) Show this thread