Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

And, let's get it straight..."Lady Liberty" ain't NO LADY! DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY...A DRAG DUDE LUCIFER OF COUSE! BASTARDS!

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

Please diggers help spread this, sheds more light on things going on in Ukraine by Azov Nazis. Twitter search hashtag AzovFilms. See Ukraine connection... warning... darkness...#SaveTheChildren

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

but everyone always talks about john john trump and all them holding their hands in the shape of a spear the spear is what killed jesus . thats symbolism trumps book the art of the deal deal with the devil . broken T on truth social like not the whole truth. nobody talks about that symbolism tho i wonder why . not saying trumpnisnt good or bad just saying why do people only talk about the side they deem good. 2 sides to every coin

her crown -sun god- Vatican pope-

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

you ever put lucifer jesus christ in gemantria. you know duel sides child of god . i dunno just thinking outside the box. lady liberty is not a man in my world . she was a warrior princess that fought for freedom. i like that better

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I don't believe in tearing down statues but we should TEAR THIS SHIT DOWN

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

All those DEMON statues we should burn down

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yep, It's a Tranny too. They worship Trannies. Which is a symbol of Lucifer/Baphomet. "Lady liberty" is a He/She...

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

base is a srar…. star cities…

cadeau gaulois non ? 🤓comme l’artiste ! la blague

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Wow, thats so creepy to think people idolize it…….

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

EVERYTHING WE THOUGHT WAS WHOLESOME WAS RAPED AND MURDERED

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Was gonna like and share but you were at 17 on both so I just couldn’t! ❤️

Oh yeah, Lucifer the Light Bearer. Makes sense.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Unfortunately yes! Grrrr