Hologram Joe exposed!

This means either, Biden has been detained or executed.

Just another bit of proof, the U.S. military is in power ‼

@ISCResearch🦅

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

🦁🦁🦁 Digital Patriot Lioness 🇺🇸 TRUTH is my jam🥫Spreading it on everything and everyone because ya know...a lifetime of lies and all 🤗

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Not even close to the same

🦁🦁🦁 Digital Patriot Lioness 🇺🇸 TRUTH is my jam🥫Spreading it on everything and everyone because ya know...a lifetime of lies and all 🤗

In response Busted Biscuits to her Publication

i cannot figure out why it attaches several copies of each pic/gif...

(1) Show this thread

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I do not cuss, but there is NO F***ing JOE BIDEN. OK

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

This is a deep fake, not a hologram.

I thought the thing below his chin was a drop of drool.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Laurie Pipenur to her Publication

😂hahahaha! OMG...I can't stop laughing. Honestly, drool is completely plausible.

(1) Show this thread

U.S. Military in power. Patriots in control. Been hearing it for weeks now.

Okay, then freaking reveal it already. Why the secrecy? We all know the vast majority of Americans support Trump, and for those who don't, so what? What are they going to do, march with pitchforks on DC?

No. Reveal it. REVEAL IT! There's no reason not to reveal it. If the patriots are in control and the threat is neutralized then why not reveal it? My vote was STOLEN on November 3rd. I want it returned to me and I want to KNOW it's been returned to me.

Is this to be a free and open society? Then REVEAL IT!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

He's gone forever